Super-Happy-Photo-Fun-Zone

Yay! Photo time! Most of these are pictures of projects I'm working on or have recently finished.





That blanket I've been working on. It's not quite done yet, but it's already a suitable blanket-size.
















The mittens I made from the back of the "Chicks with Sticks" book














Ssssssid the Diamondback Draft Dodger. The pattern is here.













Simple red scarf. Thanks to R2D2 for modeling.


















Awww it's my puppy, Scoop.
Okay, he's not really a puppy....he's actually almost 8 years old.....but he'll always be my puppy!












Jazzy Coffee Cup Sleeves that I mentioned in my last post. The green one is Owen's (my brother's) and the multicolored one is mine. I didn't have any coffee cups, so it's on just a normal glass.









That's all I've got for now. Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love everything! I really like the color of blue you picked for the blanket. And Scoop!

Staci said...

That blanket is epic.