I must be bored...

...because I randomly embroidered my socks. No, not some nice, handknit socks that I made. Just your normal, run-of-the-mill, storebought socks. I embroidered three flowers on each sock. I've known that I'm going insane for some time now, but somehow I fear this is some sort of sinister indicator of how fast this process has become...



Also, I was extremely excited to learn that there is a NaKniSweMo, or National Knit a Sweater Month! It is the knitting world's response to the NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writer's Month that has become so popular. This November will be the third annual NaKniSweMo, and I intend to participate! I was looking at knitting patterns online, and I think my favorite sweater pattern is the one here called Tubey. I have no idea if it will look good on me though...I don't even wear sweaters, let alone knit them, so I have no idea how to judge.

By the way, I found another knitting blog today called Half-Assed Knit Blog. The whole time I was reading it I was practically rolling on the floor in laughter. Check it out!

I had taken a bunch of pictures of WIPs and FOs (including my awesome embroidered socks!) to finally put some on my blog, but my camera (or at least the memory card) is still being a butt so I can't post them. I'll go do some troubleshooting and get back with you.

Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Tubey sweater!

Staci said...

Crap, Marshall, I can't knit a sweater and write a novel in the same month! I've been doing NaNoWriMo for 5 or 6 years and my loyalty is too strong to abandon it.

Knitting sweaters is way over my ability, anyway. Maybe I'll just knit another Hank.