Hola Hola!


Update on log cabin blanket progress: It currently measures a little over 3 ft by 3 ft, which is pretty darn good for less than a week of work. I am now out of blue AND white yarn, though. I was just using stash yarn, most of which comes from thrift stores and yard sales. That means I can't get any more of the same yarn because it was made over thirty years ago... So I'm just going to improvise from here. I might make a really big black section around the outside to make up the rest of the size. Here's a picture of what the blanket looks like now, courtesy of Microsoft Paint because I can't get my computer to read the memory chip in my camera:


Well, actually, I'm still working on the black around the outside, but this is what it will look like once I finish the black section.

All right, I'll keep you posted on further progress, because I know you're just dying to know how it's going. Adios!

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm dying to know how it's going!
(And yay for Microsoft Paint!)