Stuff

Hello everyone!

I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my cousin Joel, who turned 15 yesterday! We're going tonight to some restaurant in White Oak shopping center for his birthday. Should be fun!

So, the past few days I've been working on my Graduation Project for school. It's this huge essay thing that's due your senior year, and it's a real pain in the butt. My topic is HIV/AIDS. The stupidest part of the project is the requirement of a "mentor", someone in the community who has at least two years of professional experience in our topic field and who can meet with you a total of at least 15 hours. It's stupid to require EVERY student to get a mentor, because it's a state-wide project, and it just doesn't seem like there would be enough people to fulfill every individual's topic. So, If anyone knows of someone who works with patients with HIV/AIDS, oro who researches it or deals with the disease in some way, AND who would be willing to help out a high school student, please let me know! :)

In crafty news, I'm putting my blanket on temporary hiatus while I work on a birthday present for my friend Sarita. But I'm not saying what it is until after I give it to her.

So, that's all I've got to say. Adios for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Joel!
Ick, Graduation Project. Sorry, I don't know anyone. :( You could try and ask your doctor's office or a hospital...Other than that I'm out of ideas.
And hooray for Sarita's birthday!

Staci said...

Ack, I haven't read your blog for a while so I'm late - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUAN!!!!!! Aw, he's 15!